Re: [FW1] tcp session timeout

Hi Quentin.

We had the same problem and the session drop after 1 hour. Yes the policy
properteries has an entry tcp sesion timeout 3600 sec.
What we did was a change in the init.def file as follows:

#define ADD_TCP_TIMEOUT(port,to) (record <port;to> in tcp_timeouts)

(
        <0> in tcp_timeouts
) or (
        ADD_TCP_TIMEOUT(21,FTP_CONTROL_TIMEOUT),
        ADD_TCP_TIMEOUT(1521,28800),   **** add this line and the timeout
will be 8 hours instead
        ADD_TCP_TIMEOUT(0,0)
);

#endif /* __init_def__ */

The init.def file is located in $FWDIR/lib/

This is the only way to change the tcp timeout for a specific port.

I hope this help.

Regards

Johan