[FW1] QuickTime Streaming from inside

I have QuickTime streaming working with clients inside our firewall to
outside servers, but I want to offer streaming material from an internal
server to the outside.

I have a server with an internal IP number with hidden NAT, I use a static
NAT IP number to map it to the firewall, I tried using a ANY/SERVER/ANY
rule, and even ANY/SERVER/RTSP using the built in rtsp service.  Is this not
even possible with Firewall-1?

I have 4.1 running on NT4.  My fear is that it will not work, since I am
getting the same results as when Firewall-1 was not working with QuickTime
streaming.  Anyone have any clues on a working config for this?

Thank you in advance!

    -Mike