[FW1] Secure SMTP server and Dr Watson

Secure SMTP - DR Watson.

ok so maybe I screwed up with the Secure SMTP server setup. I did what the
manual told me. And suddenly I am getting error ( Dr Watson - fw.exe ): Only
a 100 internal hosts are allowed. I suppose this should be a lic issue .The
reason why I think it might be because of the smtp server setup is because
there never was a problem before until I tried to setup a secure smtp.

To get rid of DR Watson I :

Tried removing $FWDIR/database/fwd.h and fwd.hosts , fwstop - start. no luck

Also removed the smtp entry in $FWDIR/conf/fwauthd.conf , stop - start. no
luck same error.

any ideas ?

FW-1 sp1 on NT4.0

E.