[FW1] VPN issues with Checkpoint

Sorry to flood the list but I couldn't find an anwser to this anywhere
on the net via search engines, etc.

Recently I set up a NAT for a host on our internal network I'll call
172.10.10.10 with a static address of 192.192.192.192 (obvious to hide
address)

So locally I can check the 172.10.10.10 address just fine however
when NAT'd it does not show up for the life of me. I checked all I
could think of including flushing ARP caches, statically assigning
the IP/MAC info (what can I say its Windows) you name it I cannot
get the box to resolve.

NOTE... I can see the connections coming through via logs so they
are passing into the network but where they end up is anyone's
guess and I don't have the liberty of running snoop, etc. Any
thoughts on this before I kick this Windows machine into oblivion?

Thanks