RE: [FW1] Ethernet interfaces for a FW-1 on a SPARC station

I can recommend the quad cards. They work fine.
Don't forget to configure the interfaces, since they default start with all
the same mac address. (i think we had some problems with them, but after
calling Sun they helped us out.)

We use these cards in conjunction with the sun netra t1 (which only have
room for one pci card. Double harddisks mirroring each other, and therefore
reducing harddisk failure problems. Nice little box: fits in anywhere. Great
remote configuration capability via the serial console port.

Peter