[FW1] Nokia HSSI Pinouts?

Title: RE: [FW1] NAT Issue

I hope someone can help me.  I seem to have a bit of a problem.  I need to know how to describe the pinout of the Nokia HSSI interface.  I was under the impression there was only one HSSI pinout, but it appears the Nokia's HSSI card has a different pinout than my Cisco 3620 router.  Can anyone tell me where I can find a cable that'll connect a Digital Link DL3800 IMUX to the Nokia, or what the name of the Pinout on the Nokia is so I can find it?

Thanks in advance!