RE: [FW1] Using NTP on Nokia650

TimeServ was replaced by W32Time. I think you can download W32Time from
Microsoft (if you can't find it, I can e-mail it to you... its two small
files - an .EXE and documentation). One of the reasons that TimeServ was
replaced by W32Time was to provide better compatibility with W2K's built-in
W32Time service (W2K machines synchronize via NTP).

If the Nokias are going to pull their time from some device, that device
must be acting as an NTP server.

W32Time can act as an NTP server thru a setting in its .INI file.

Dave Grabowski
System Arts, [email protected]

                    "Scott Murray"
                    <[email protected]>                   To:     [email protected]
                    Sent by:                                    cc:
                    [email protected]        Subject:     RE: [FW1] Using NTP on Nokia650
                    kpoint.com

                    01/19/2001 01:40 PM

Tom,
I am running TimeServ 1.55 - Time Service. It is included with NT resource
kit.