[FW1] migration path from 4.0 to 4.1

Hello-

Is there any good resources about migrating from 4.0 to 4.1 . The new firewall is a completely separate box that is going to be installed from scratch to 4.1 and I need to know what I need to bring over from the current 4.0 box to the new machine. I want to use the same policies and rulesets on the new machine.

Both machines are NT 4.0.

Thanks-
Mark
Mark Maunu