[FW1] SMTP Security Server & ForbiddenFiles

Hi.  I'm looking for information on filename-based filtering feature
of SP3's SMTP Security Server.   I know you have to add a
forbiddenfiles () tag into objects.c, but I can't seem to find any
good details on the syntax.

Has anyone else implemented this?   Can you share your knowledge on
the syntax of this option?   Thanks!

turambar386