FW: [FW1] owa problem

I downgrated to SP2 and it works.....is there a problem with OWA and SP3

HI,

I am trying to employ the owa configuration and I changed the relevant file
object.C and fwauth.d and generated the certificate and created the rule
with http and user authentication and some how I am getting inconsistency
behavior from the fw, I get the first prompt for the fw use name, I enter it
and I get the owa logon screen, I enter the user nickname in the exchange
box and then I get prompt again, this time I am suppose to enter the
exchange use name@firewall username and the same in the password box.

In the last pop-up I get in the site line I get the ip  of the fw, in the
Realm I get the IP of the firewall and "FW-1 (FW-1 password )

Now, if I enter in the url https://(fw ip address:80/owa) - this is the
behavior I get.
If I enter in the url https://exchange-ip/owa/exchange - I get in the last
pop-up  in the Realm line, my exchange's ip and the same  FW-1 (FW-1
password )

In the file /log/ahttpd.elg I see the messages "unable to my nickname "....

Help
Idan