[FW1] 4.0 to 4.1

Ok...

I changed the FWDIR env var to point to the old install
installed the 4.0 license
$FWDIR/bin/fw putlic ...etc

changed back the FWDIR env to /opt/CPfw1-41
ver'd the license...it only says 4.1

shutdown -y -g0 -i6

It still won't manage my 4.0 firewall error says too many fw1 modules
license is for only one module.
But if I change the version type of the object to 4.1 no problem, it
will manage as many as I want.

Can some please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Security is not something you buy. It is not a product
    no matter what vendors try to tell you.
       Security is something you live.