[FW1] SecuRemote License Needed?

I configured my VPN on my Nokia IP330, Checkpoint 4.1 SP1 Firewall.  When I try to add a site via SecuRemote, it tells me "Error: The site is not licensed to perform the requested action."  Obviously I need a license, but is there a SecuRemote license that is needed or don't I have a VPN license.  My license is cpvp-vig-100-3des-v41.  I know in version 4.0, you get a SecuRemote license free with an encryption license, but has that changed for version 4.1.

Thanks for your help.

BJ Jones