[FW1] Error in kernel32.dll

Hi there.

I'm trying to get SecureRemote up and running on a home pc running ME to
connect to our network at work.

The installation went through ok but once installed (and rebooted) when I
connect to the internet, once the modems finish hand shaking I get a blue
screen error message;

Error 06 :0028 :F000E760

Error in kernel32.dll

I've downloaded and installed SP-2 for SR but still get this problem.

Tried several re-installs but always get the same error (identical memory
address).

If I uninstall SR all works as normal and I can connect to the internet as
normal.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Jason