RE: [FW1] Error installing SecuRemote WIN2K

If you have installed W2K beta before, that causes this error. You will need
to delete registry keys manually. I cannot remember exact path of it on top
of my head now. Just look at HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet and look for CP
keys.

HTH,

Sun Yu, CISSP, CCSE
Lucent Worldwide Services