[FW1] FWsYNCH : too much data

Hello ,

      I run a pair of load balanced firewalls, 4.1 SP3, on Solaris
      sparc 2.7, high end hardware. The boxes are synchronized.
      These boxes handle a lot of ("carrier grade") traffic.

      fwd.elg on both filtering modules give error message every
      now and then (thanks CKP for not putting timestamps) :
      "fw_synch error : too much data".

      I guess this is not normal; and we rely on synch for our fail
      over capabilities. I also suspect this problem to create CPU
      related problems. Has anyone heard of this ?

--
Best regards,
 Cedric                            mailto:[email protected]