[FW1] Load Balance or Fail Over question...

Hello All...

We currently have a Nokia IP440, and we are purchasing a second one.

I am not sure what I need for the second, and what I need to change/configure in order to make these work for us.

I would like to balance the load across these, and our routers on each side support firewall load balancing, but I was also told that I might need to do some other things.

Do I need to setup the management console on another server?  I have a few NT servers I could put it onto...  would that work?

Also, how do I handle IP addressing with the load balanced firewalls?

If anyone has any info that could help me out, I would really appreciate it!

Visio drawing would be really nice as well!

Thanks in advance!

Edward Kuhner
PowerIT-Up, Inc.
[email protected]