[FW1] SecureClient WINS resolution.

Hey all. This is driving me crazy. Have SecureClient set up to the point
where my LMHOSTS gets updated and I can ping my servers (those defined in
DNSINFO.C) by both address and name. My problem is that I can't browse or
open any/view shares by Start, Run, \\Servername. I set up the WINS info in
my Dial Up Networking connection on my Windows 2000 client. Am I missing
something? Thanks,

Christian Hanke CNA, MCSE
Director of Technical Services
Preston Gates Ellis & Rouvelas Meeds LLP