Ashleigh Martin
Systems Engineer
DATA#3 Limited
Ph: +61 3 9864 2000
Fx: +61 3 9864 2099
mailto: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.data3.com.au

                    Christoph Nagelreiter
                    <[email protected]>                     To:     "Secure 1 Mailing List (E-Mail)"
                    Sent by:                                    <[email protected]>
                    [email protected]        cc:
                    kpoint.com                                  Subject:     [FW1] SecRemote problem?

                    19/01/2001 02:21 AM

Hi,

I can log on to the Firewall with SecRemote, but i can not ping any
computers behind my firewall? ( I use FWZ encryption)
When i try to ping a computer behind my firewall, the SecRemote loon window
appears!!!

How can i ping a computer behind my firewall? The computer behind my
firewall has a private IP address.
Do i have a routing problem?

Please help me!

Thank u.