[FW1] beaver question - how to dam a stream

I am attempting to block streaming audio and video from the Internet
through CP 4.1 SP2.  This is a difficult task as CP has no native means
of accomplishing this, esp. given that both RA and WMP will stream over
any open port (http, dns, etc.).

I am using Phoneboy's technique (http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0285.html)
with limited success - it presumes that you can identify all of the file
types associated with these evil applications.  So far, I have found
streams based on .RA, .RM, .RAM, .ASF, .ASX, .WMX, and .WVX.  Does anyone
know of any others?

Has anyone found a better way to achieve this goal?  Anyone know if Floodgate
would be useful (I'd permit streaming if I could keep it from draining
my whole T1).

Thanks.

--
Anonymous Administrator