[FW1] Anti-spoofing and NAT

Guys,

I read that if I want to apply anti-spoofing I should define for each
station I do static NAT an object with that address and put it in a group
and put this group with my local lan and put this in the specific tab.

Now I have about 100 static mapping, do you know if I can define the whole
network subnet ( which is by accident or not.... my DMZ ) and by that save
me the need to add about 100 object, will it do the work cause in the whole
subnet I have the firewall address defined???

Idan