From: Jesus Calvo Hernandez [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 6:39 AM
To: [email protected];
[email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] Ident port 113.

Hi

Smtp servers try to check the identity of the server which is trying to send
mail to them previously to accept mail from it. It is normal and of you
forbid it  it might be possible, depending on the configuration of your mail
server, that you cannot receive any mail from any other mail server on the
world.

regards