From: Langa Kentane [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 06:37
To: Firewall-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] management station annoyance

Greetings.
Our man station, running on Windows NT SP6a, fw-1 4.1 sp2 has a problem.
Everyday, when I log onto the server with Log viewer to look at the logs, it
gives me nothing.
I have to restart the bounce fw service to get this working.  Everyday.

What could be causing this?

Langa Kentane           | TEL:
Security Administrator  | Cell:
DISCOVERY HEALTH                | http://www.discoveryhealth.co.za