Re: [FW1] Strange things in RH62 + Fw1-41-Sp2( kmalloc: Size (275548)too large )

Hi,
I have got this to work, but I had to recompile the kernel with a new
slab.c, don't know if it is the right way but it removed the error
messages.
Since the largest chunk is 128 k, I had to add two more buckets one 256 k
and one 512 k.
Does anyone around know if this is the right way to do? Or does this cause
some other consequences?

regards,
Björn Jansson