[FW1] 3DES Encryption

Hi,

I don´t know if this came to your knowledge before...

Checkpoint is delivering FW-1 with strong encryption begining at the 1st of
februray without any authorization.

This is valid for:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland,
France, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Japan,
Luxembourg, Portugal, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South
Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.

But not for:

Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.

So I guess that by now upgrading to 3DES is more easier...

Regards,

Marco