From: BLATZHEIM Phillip [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 3:06 PM
To: Firewall-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [FW1] Using Cache appliances to seperate HTTP flow of
content from FW-1

Conrad,

At my previos job,  we had a CacheFlow Appliance parrellel with the
firewall.  The appliance was in transparent mode, and dual homed.

This device did everything the liturature and sales staff promised.  The
support was exceptional.

The reporting features were good, and the administration was well
documented.

Overall I would put a Cacheflow box back in my network, if our policy
allowed "free" browsing.  Currenly only select individuals are allow so the
justification is not there for me.

Thanks,

Phillip

Phillilp Blatzheim