From: Goodwin, Russell [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 12:38 PM
To: 'Kostas Bilalis'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Network Load Balancing!!!

You would want to use the NLB address if you want to load balance inbound
requests from the outside. Be careful though, if your web servers use any
sort of state information (logins to the web site) then I have seen
problems, the sessions may need to talk to the same server for the duration
of the connection. There are ways of doing this, my experience was with WLBS
under NT4. IF you need info on this then let me know.

Russell