From: Martin Flagg [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 2:29 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] POP3 from inside problems

I have an Exchange 5.5 server on a private NATed network.  It send and
recieves SMTP mail fine.  POP3 clients from the outside work fine.  When
users from the inside use the "valid" IP address for the server they cannot
connect with their POP clients to the Exchange server.

Martin D. Flagg
Sr. Systems Engineer