[FW1] New IP addresses not working

Title: New IP addresses not working

We recently had our ISP increase the number of IP addresses assigned to us. However, none of the new IP addresses will work. I had the ISP check things on their end and they say all is fine. They are pretty sure it's a subnetting problem on FW1, but I can't find anything in the setup that looks incorrect.

Our IP address range is 209.203.73.128 through 209.203.73.159 with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.224. The external NIC is set up with this subnet mask and so is the FIREWALL object. Is there anyplace else in FW1 where the subnet would be that I'm missing?

Thanks, Michelle
Michelle Johnston, MCSE4, CNE5
Network Manager, NHRA