RE: [FW1] How to block "telnet mail.Mydomain.com 25 "

Consider this an impossibility. Telnet to port 25 is the equivalent to a
SMTP communication.

There are tricks that could be done with an IDS setup such as looking
for the characteristics of telnet (individual characters per packet) and
sending a RST back to the source, but at the end of the day, what you
have accomplished is ing out only a few crackers.

Instead, focus on hardening your email server, removing banners with
product names and revision numbers, pen-testing, and having good design
and policies for Internet accessible systems.

HTH,

--- Gavin