[FW1] VPN-1 & NBT

Hello!

I have Win 2k clinets and Win 2k servers (using DNS) in 10.10.x.x.

I do use NAT (hide) in the firewall. I did establish VPN and being able
to ping the hosts behind the firewall. To configure and test I just
plugged laptop in network hub between router for net and FW-1, haven't
tried dial-up yet.

How do I configure so W2k clients will access the domain and shared
files/folders via VPN-1?

FW-1/VPN-1 server is 2000 with SP3 (RedHat 6.2). And SecuRemote client
is for W2k I pulled off checkpoint site (SP2).

Regards,
	Iztok