From: Peter Lukas [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 1:54 PM
To: Thomas Nilsen
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] VPN with FW-1 & FreeS/Wan

I noticed something similar where VPN connectivity would die whenever a
policy was installed.  The only resolution there was to bounce FreeS/WAN
and retry the connection.

Take a look at both logging mechanisms (the FreeS/WAN logs may be more
useful).  You will also find a wealth of information on the FreeS/WAN
mailing list:

http://www.nexial.com/cgi-bin/lipsec

-peter