[no subject]

Hello all together,

I have a problem...
I want to connect to a ntp-server in the Internet
(Port 123/udp).
We use NAT, but we only change the source adress.
In front of the firewall, there is a router who block
nearly all incoming traffic to port 1-1024. If I use a

sniffer
in the Internet, I see, that the firewall (Checkpoint
FW 4.1) uses port numbers under 1024 as source port,
so
that the answer comes back to this port, who is closed
on the router. Is this possible/allowed or is this a
bug of the firewall.

Thanks a lot in advance