RE: [FW1] SecuRemote ports

Since you see IP Protocol Number 94 I guess you have set up the SecuRemote
client to use FWZ encryption and encapsulate the packets. FWZ encryption
tunnels the traffic in a FW1 Encapsulation (IP Protocol 94) (must be open
from the client to the Firewall if your ISP have any filtering)..... This is
used when you choose to encapsulate SecuRemote encryption..... I've never
managed to specify FWZ encryption with the rulebase.... To use fwz I always
enable the VPN-1 & Firewall-1 Control Connections (if anyone know how to do
this through the rulebase I'm interested..... I'm not very found of the
Control Connections which always enables more than I need)...... But IKE
encryption is not difficult to setup with the rulebase....., but the you
will have to enable either AH (IP Protocol 51) or ESP (IP Protocol 50) as
well as the SecuRemote spesific ports (depens a little on your setup) and
IKE (UDP Port 50)......

The traffic you see that is marked with IP Protocol 17 is UDP and might be
RDP (UDP Port Number 259) which Firewall-1 one needs if you use FWZ
Encryption (Using Control Connections enables Any Any RDP)......

Hope this help...

/erik