[FW1] Failed to download connection timed out

Hello

Background: We are running Checkpoint 4.1 sp2 on our NT 4 firewalls.  We
have one master and 2 remote module firewalls using IKE and VPN.  I am
trying to install another remote module firewall, I can ping/tracert it by
name and IP and it can ping/tracert me. The license Exchange worked fine. I
just tried to install a basic ruleset for the remote module(just firewall
communications and ICMP).

Here is my problem:
I am having problems pushing rules to the remote module.  It is the
strangest thing, the push "says" it timed out but the rule set installs on
the remote firewall (the event log on the remote says it received a rule
set, fw stat also says it has a rule set), and it logs to the master fine.

Things I have tried:
rebooting both boxes (it is a Microsoft product...)
checked the hosts and master file and they look good.
checked the control.map and it looked just like the other firewalls.
The remote firewall can pull the rule set through the fw fetch command.
The ping times around 112ms, so I don't think it is a timeout problem

I am leaning towards a configuration problem on the module side, because I
have two other firewall modules that are working fine.  The remote firewall
is on the other side of the pond so it is hard to diagnose if everything is
OK with it

Any other suggestions, I am fairly new at this, I had a Firewall consultant
holding my hand for the other 2 remote firewall installs.

Scott