RE: [FW1] Copying objects from FW-1 4.0 to FW-1 4.1

You can

- fwstop
- for backup, rename new objects.C to whatever
- copy old objects.C into 4.1 server
- fw confmerge 4.0_objects.C new_objects.C_from_4.1_install > objects.C
- Remove objects.C.bak objects.C.sav(if there is) from $FWDIR/conf
- fwstart

Hope this help,

Sun Yu, CISSP
Lucent Worldwide Services