[FW1] SDL setup question

Title: SDL setup question

Dear all,

Thanks for all responses to my VPN set up questions.  I have set up SecuRemote connecting to my FW and try to follow the documents on CP's website to set up SDL.  Unfortunately I still can't browse my network neighborhood.  I have done the following:

FW-1 on NT 4.0 Sp6 with SecuRemote build 4166 on Win2K:
-Set up WINS in my domain (primary WINS has legal IP)
-add :netbios_nat (true) in the objects. C file
-add dnsinfo.C to conf folder
-Client Encrypt rule allows the NBT group of services

On the client side, I can find LMHOST downloaded from FW-1 with my PDC and BDC.  But I still can't browse the network neighborhood.  Do I miss anything here?  Should I add all the servers in the dnsinfo.C file (I use DHCP)?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Chi-lien Lee