[FW1] Replacing the hardware ?

Title: Replacing the hardware ?

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user of FW 4.1
We have installed a server with two interfaces, with fw1, implemented, tested Address translation and security policies.

Now there is a need to change the hardware. Bring in a new server and replace the old one.
My guess is that we will have to duplicate it manually while it is ofline and then do a switch.

Do you have any suugestions as to the best way to redo the policies and network obects by copying some config files across always maintaining the address translation tabs.

If anyone has a few words of advice or some ideas or warings I would appreciate it if you could share it with us.

Regards
Bipin