[FW1] Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:37:36 -0800

I have our FW1 (NT 4.0 FWv4) set up to allow NetMeeting to one of the computers on our network and it seems to share apps okay behind the firewall, but not outside of it.  I can get in and get video and sound, but no chat, share, whiteboard or file transfer options.  Could this be a configuration problem on the firewall?  I have the rules set up using the standard NetMeeting group that FW1 comes with to and from that machine.

Thanks, Michelle
Michelle Johnston, MCSE4, CNE5
Network Manager, NHRA