[FW1] Raptor to FW1

Title: Raptor to FW1

Our facility is moving from a Axent Raptor NT firewall to FW1 4.1sp3 on Windows 2K.  Is there anyone that has made this migration and would like to offer any insight?  I have a couple of issues that I am concerned about.  One is that Raptor included DNS while FW1 does not and the other is the use of the NT O/S password for user authentication.  With Raptor, I could use NT groups with authentication.

Any information is appreciated.

Ray Jenkins

are addressed. The individual sender of this email is responsible for its
content, and the Cumberland County Hospital System, Inc. does not
assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy,
completeness or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product,
or process disclosed. Further, the views and opinions of the
author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect
that of the Cumberland County Hospital System, Inc., its
management or its trustees.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager

TrendMicro Scanmail for the presence of computer viruses.