[FW1] Securemote key download problems [URGENT]

Greetings.
We installed a new Nokia IP440 last week and our firewall key was changed.
We also took out some rules from the rule base, I couldn't tell you which
ones we took out.  I can't remember.

The problem that we're having now is that securemote cannot download the new
public key from the firewall and because of this, our securemote
infrastructure is broken.

I enabled a rule from all our internal networks to connect to the firewall
on port 264 & 265.  Still not joy.
The logs show that the client does connect.  It then comes back with an
error about the firewall not being a CA.

What can I do to resolve this