Re: [FW1] Urgent Help !! Problem with InterScan v3.5 on Solaris 2.6

Greetings!

Hehe - it's the same trap I stumbled into when I installed my first Trend...
;-)

The option you enabled is called "Macroscan" - which is very badly named.
Trend scans all files for macro virus - wether this option is enabled or not (yes,
you read right!).

This "Macroscan" option is ONLY intended as emergency option to block all and each
Microsoft macro in case you got infected by a yet unknown macro virus (á la the
loving you virus) and lets you the coice to block any mail traffic - or just the
macros.

Bye
    Volker

--