From: Jeff Newton [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 1:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Home/Office NAT range conflicts

I have users with private NAT ranges in their home networks accessing
the office via SecuRemote.  I see a potential problem of ip address
conflicts with the private ranges used in the office.

Any suggestions for how to deal with this?  I shudder at the idea of
having to manage/allocate ranges for use in employee's home networks.

Perhaps there is a way to NAT them on the way in?

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton