From: Jarmoc, Jeff [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 2:04 PM
To: 'Jeff Newton'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Home/Office NAT range conflicts

Boy, that is a potential problem.. and I hadn't thought about it before now.
NAT probably won't work, because SecureRemote would have to decide whether
or not to tunnel prior to the NAT taking place.  You could just have a
blanket policy that home networks must be 10.x.x.x and keep your internal
networks 192.168, or vice versa.   I'm interested to see if anyone else has
a better technical solution though.