RE: [FW1] FW-1 and PPTP

http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0321.html

PPTP
Q:
How can I make FireWall-1 work with PPTP?
A:
You must add a rule permitting access between your PPTP clients and server.
PPTP uses two services:
TCP port 1723 for a control session
A variation of the GRE protocol (IP Protocol 47) for data.
To create this last service, create the service as a service of type Other.
For the name, use PPTP-Data. In the match field, put: ip_p = 47, [22:2,b] =
0x880B
(Note: ip_p = 47 identifies the IP protocol type as GRE. [22:2,b] = 0x880B
identifies the payload protocol as GRE.)

The rules look like this:
  Source Destination Service Action
PPTP-Clients   PPTP-Server   PPTP-Control PPTP-Data   Accept
PPTP-Server    PPTP-Clients   PPTP-Control PPTP-Data   Accept

PPTP will work with Static NAT, but not HIDE NAT.