[FW1] Upgrading CheckPoint 4.0 to Checkpoint 2000

I have to upgrade FW-1 VPN 4.0 to CheckPoint 2000 on a HP-UX10.2 platform.
The Management software is under an NT platform. So far,  I read that I have
to upgrade the Management software for be compatible with CheckPoint 2000.
Where in the web site can I find more information for this platform?

1) Are any considerations that I have to follow during the installation on
the HP box?
2) Does somebody has done it and want to enlighten me with more information?
3) How long should it take an upgrade on HPUX 10.2 platform-just an average?
4) What consideration should I take for upgrading the Management software?

Thanks for your support!

Roberto M. Santiago