From: Langa Kentane [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 8:52 AM
To: 'Dan Guinn'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Monitoring with MRTG

I have used MRTG, running on Linux and monitoring my routers.  What I want
to know now is how is, someone suggested running it directly on the Nokia
with IPSO 3.3.  The person said that if you run it like this then it does
not need to have snmp.  Is this possible, if so, where are the howto on how
to do it.

Thanks.