[FW1] Session Auth and WebSense

I have the same problem but the solution provided by George Freeman
seems not to work.
Any more suggestion?

Thank

Gabriella Attanasio
Vem Sistemi Spa
Via Degli Scavi 36
47100 Forli' - Italy
Tel: + 39 0543 725005
Fax: + 39 0543 725277
Mobile: + 39 (0)e-mail: [email protected]

Timothy,

Try this:

Localhosts   any   http->blockedbywebsense   Reject
Localhosts   any   http                      Session Auth

The first rule should be set to match only on undesireable sites (Adult,
Games, etc.) and will only work if users go to objectionable sites.  The
second rule should pick up a legitimate attempt (after WebSense has a chance
to scrub) and prompt for Session Auth.  Let me know if this works!

George Freeman
Senior Security Consultant
RISCmanagement, Inc.
5770 Roosevelt Blvd.