From: wer wert [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 09 January 2001 12:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] any CP users on HP-UX ???

Hi,

We have tried to install CP FW4-11 on our HP-UX (ver. 11) server several
times. The installation completes without any warnings, but after reboot the
Kernel of HP-UX is corrupted and the server crashes down.

When I contacted our reseller they were unable to find out the problem, and
they advised us to install firewall on an NT Server, explaining that
CheckPoint would not be supporting HP-UX in coming releases.

Do you think that it's a rumour or real? Also feedback from HP-UX users will
be welcome.

Thanks in advance.