RE: [FW1] Securemote / DNS

Hi Sun Yu
Yes I did use the 'server' option to point at the internal DNS system.
It worked before - not now.
Any ideas?
Paul

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Security Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:"Byoung Sun
                    Yu"                  To:     <[email protected]>,
                    <byu2@lucent.        <[email protected]>
                    com>                 cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: [FW1] Securemote / DNS
                    08-01-01
                    12:30
                    Please
                    respond to
                    byu2

When you do NSLOOKUP to the internal DNS server from SR, do you use
'server'
option to point to it or not? I'm reading that you were able to do it even
without server option before. Well, I believe that NSLOOKUP has not worked
before as well, unless you point to internal server with server option. If
your experience was different, then I don't know. But it was kind of bug
that was reported relatively recently that I don't think CP did any fix on
it yet.

Sun Yu, CISSP
Lucent Worldwide Services