RE: [FW1] Which dnsinfo.C on distributed FW1-SP2 affect Securemote userc.C ?

The dnsinfo.C downloaded to the SR depends on from where SR downloads the
topology. It sounds you make SR download the topology from FW module. Then
you need to keep it on each and every FW module from which SR downloads
topo. If you can let the user access the magement server to download the
topology, then you just need to keep dnsinfo.C there.

HTH,

Sun Yu, CISSP
Lucent Worldwide Services